PLASMOLIFTING PRP GEL
- Prepare the site of blood sampling by disinfecting skin and applying a tourniquet.
- Assemble the needle apparatus, attaching the Plasmolifting tube to the vacutainer holder
- Use the needle to puncture a vein, inserting the needle fully.
- Push the tube to secure it to the vacutainer system, commencing blood flow.
- Collect a total of 9ml of blood from the patient
- After blood sampling is complete, remove the tourniquet and needle. Dispose of the disposable materials appropriately.
- Apply a clean bandage or gauze and tape to the venipuncture site. Plasmolifting Prp Gel
- Sample Processing
- Mix the blood sample with the tube additives by inversion of five to six times.
- Fill a tube with water or saline solution of the same volume of the gel contained in the sample tube and place it inside the centrifuge to properly balance the rotor.
- Centrifuge for five minutes at 4000rpm. The centrifuge should have a fixed-angle rotor.
- After centrifugation, the blood sample should be clearly divided into three distinct layers: A clear top layer containing platelets and plasma, with the separating gel in the middle dividing the PRP from the bottom dark-colored erythrocyte-leukocyte clot.
- PRP administration
- Draw the PRP layer into a sterile disposable syringe.
- Using a 30G needle, PRP can then be administered to the treatment areas. Plasmolifting Prp Gel