- Sodium carboxymethylcellulose
- Phosphate buffer
- 0.3% lidocaine (also available without lidocaine)
- Provided in a box of 2X1.25mL syringes
Luminera Crystalys Lidocaine has Immediate- Injected areas are filled and lifted, resulting in superb ‘on the spot’ outcome. Long term- The calcium hydroxyapatite microspheres form a scaffold supportive of fibroblast ingrowth, which, in turn, produces and deposits new collagen, a natural volumizing agent in facial regions. Calcium hydroxyapatite degradation is synchronous with neo-collagen deposition at the injection site, providing a lasting, natural, full, and youthful look. Crystalys Licodaine
• Microsphere size (25-45 microns in diameter) enables easy extrusion
• Minimizes risk of particle migration and phagocytosis, ensuring a smooth appearance
Remarkable results were achieved and documented with patients that underwent Crystalys treatments. Luminera Crystalys Lidocaine users recommend the treatment to others and are likely to remain loyal to the product.
No serious adverse events were reported after Luminera Crystalys Lidocaine treatments. Side effects were mild, correctable, and typical of injection site reactions; none were filler-related.
Clinical results are evident for up to 2 years, depending on the volume injected, patient skin properties, and age.
What are the advantages of Crystalys Lidocaine?
- Marketed since September 2011, with tens of thousands of syringes marketed so far, worldwide.
- Extensive clinical experience.
- Sound safety profile.
- A safe active ingredient with over a decade of marketing experience in dermal fillers.
- Many decades of clinical experience using Calcium Hydroxyapatite in dental, bone, and surgical implants.
- CE certified.
- Biocompatible and biodegradable.
- Promotes generation of natural collagen.
- Provides a volumizing, lifting effect.
What is the main composition of Crystalys Lidocaine?
- Calcium hydroxyapatite (55.7%) microspheres of 25-45 microns diameter, Glycerin, CMC, and Phosphate buffer.
- Crystalys is provided in a 1.25 mL prefilled graduated syringe. Crystalys Licodaine